Brett Pfeffer is a talented business driver whose entrepreneurial instincts and clarity of vision have carried multiple companies through rapid and continuous growth. Brett started out his career as a Legislative Liaison to the Secretary of the US Air Force. From the Air Force, Mr. Pfeffer continued his duties to support Public Service and worked as a Legislative Director within the US House of Representatives which ended in 1999 when Brett followed his entrepreneurial spirits and started OTN, LLC. Since then, Brett has continued to drive passion within the board room, where you can typically find him, helping CEO’s and startups develop winning and market moving strategies. He finds his greatest motivation in coaching others to perform above and beyond expectations.
Along with giving his time and resources to various charities and non-profit organizations that help children and people in need. Brett is distinguished by his passion for people, business, his focus on collaborative team-building, and his commitment to meeting customer and market demands. His contagious enthusiasm instills him and his team members with extraordinary energy and dedication in an environment where creativity and innovation are encouraged. Brett does not just set out ambitious goals ... he motivates people to deliver by providing mentorship where needed.
HONORS AND ACHIEVEMENTS
• 2000 National Man of the Year - Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
• 2001 Saks Fifth Ave Washington’s Top Ten Men of Style & Substance
• Wish Upon A Star – Founder of organization that took different celebrities to Children’s Hospital every other Tuesday to visit kids with cancer
• Brett’s Biker Bash – Founder of motorcycle ride to benefit kids with cancer
• Leukemia & Lymphoma Golf Tournament – Founder of annual golf tournament with the Washington Redskin’s to benefit kids with cancer
• Winter Christmas Gifts & Coats Drive – Founder of an annual event to provide gifts, food cards & coats to local area children who would not have Christmas