With transparency throughout the process, our goal is not limited to the success of one project.
We strive to establish and build upon customer relationships and form a strategic partnership in support of current and future needs.
Vital Edge Solutions and its management have been publicly recognized for their accomplishments but still consider customer satisfaction and repeat business the greatest testament to their success.
- Organic company with a vast spectrum of talent and services.
- Highly efficient process and structure.
- Vendor/technology agnostic.
- Business and technical expertise in vertical markets.
- Experience and repeat business with elite clients.
- Proven track record on delivering large public integration programs domestically and internationally.
Ensures that Vital Edge Solutions always delivers on its promise to customers. As CEO, she leads the company in pursuit of its vision and mission while also developing business relationships with clients. and forging teaming relationships with other government contracting firms.
David Lieberman founded Vital Edge Solutions, Inc. to create a best-in-class IT service organization for government entities and private companies. Building on the most successful aspects of his career in the public and private sectors, Vital Edge reflects David’s natural integrity, openness, and professionalism, along with the standards of organizational excellence learned through experience.
Brett Pfeffer is a talented business driver whose entrepreneurial instincts and clarity of vision have carried multiple companies through rapid and continuous growth. Brett started out his career as a Legislative Liaison to the Secretary of the US Air Force. From the Air Force, Mr. Pfeffer continued his duties to support Public Service and worked as a Legislative Director within the US House of Representatives which ended in 1999 when Brett followed his entrepreneurial spirits and started OTN, LLC. Since then,
Michael ChambersMichael is focused on sales strategy, revenue growth and marketing of the VES IT services suite. He brings over 15 years of experience in Leadership, Business Development and Project Management supporting small to mid-size companies.
When you work with Vital Edge Solutions, you work with a system services provider that practices what it preaches. We live the recommendations we give to our customers, from our approach to project management to our own IT processes. Of course, each project has its own unique requirements, but standard for everyone are:
- Detailed cost and time estimates and a well-defined change order process.
- Appropriate staffing covering a wide range of technical capabilities and credentials, including clearances.
- Regular updates from certified project manager.
- Thorough design and planning, transparent implementation, and appropriate documentation/ support.